Topcon’s powerful jobsite management tool made for contractors and the way they work. Topcon’s Pocket 3D Grade Management solution brings GPS down to earth.
Features & Benefits
- Industry’s easiest to use interface
- Move files from Pocket 3D to 3D-MC Machines
- Stakeout pads, roads / curbs, top and toe of slopes & daylight lines
- Compatible with all Topcon GNSS and Robotic System
- Operates on all Topcon Field Controllers
- Connect to sitelink3D
Pocket-3D simplifies contractors’ data collection, allowing you to to check cuts and fills, layout points and survey all or part of the jobsite better and more conveniently than ever. With an intuitive touch screen interface, there’s no need to be intimidated by dozens of buttons you will never use. Simply touch the screen to select your function and away you go.
Grade checkers and Foremen can use Pocket-3D to check grade anywhere on the site. No need to drive hubs or pull string line. Cut/fill information is constantly displayed on the screen. With Topcon GNSS RTK, one person can now control grade over the entire project for multiple machines.
Need to verify how much dirt was moved this month, week, day? Just drive around the site in your truck or a ATV and Pocket-3D will calculate your quantities. Now you can continually track your progress on the job to make sure you are on target. Know in advance if you are falling behind or are moving more material than you bid. This information provides contractors a tool for maximizing equipment utilization. What a great way to get the most out of your biggest investment.
Sitelink3D puts the essential data from all of your machines, on all of your jobs at your fingertips. By linking together your equipment, job trailers and the main office, sitelink3D enables you to better manage your business.
- Optimize operators “uptime” with remote access to 3D-MC control boxes
- Send and receive text messages
- Send and receive 3D-MC data files between the office and machines
- Builds upon existing 3D-MC grade control systems