Thanks to the finely tuned auto-collimation system, the Topcon line of AT-B autolevels are the ideal device for determining height differentials on busy and noisy job sites. With a completely new small lightweight design, they have excellent visibility of horizontal circle, superior gear ratio for shock and vibration and improved tangents and knobs.
• 3 Models – 32x, 28x and 24x magnifications
• Rapid, accurate, and stable automatic compensation
• Ultra-short 20cm focusing
• All-weather dependability
• Endless fine horizontal adjustments
The DL-500 range of digital levels from Topcon strips away the main sources of errors (humans!) in leveling by integrating RAB (Random-Bidirectional) staff encoding and “Wave-and-Read” technologies.
- Single-button operation
- Sub-millimetre height accuracy
- Advanced RAB code technology
- Pre-installed measurement programs
- Inverse staff reading
The DT-200 series integrates the same high-quality advanced absolute circle reading technology found in Topcon high-performance total station products for high accuracy field calculations.
- IP66 water and dust protection
- Compact and light weight
- Long-life 140 hour battery
- Absolute H & V angle encoder
- High accuracy (2″, 5”, 7” and 9” models) measurements