RL-H4C – All in one laser
- High horizontal accuracy
- Simple, intuitive manual slope capability
- Automatic cross axis self-leveling
- Long range (800m)
- Extra-long battery life (100 hours)
- Tough IP66 weatherproof rating
RL-SV2S – Multi-task Rotating Laser
The RL-SV2S is built for multitasking — Meaning you can use it for both construction and interior jobs … jobs where you need a laser for horizontal, single slope, dual slope or vertical applications. This laser has all the features and is easy to use.
It’s simple to say, the RL-SV2S meets all of your job site needs!
- Horizontal, single and dual slope
- Vertical function
- Full function radio remote
- Long-range operation (800m)
- Tough IP66 construction rating
- Extra-long battery life (120 hours)
RL-VH4DR – Multi-Purpose Rotating Laser
The RL-VH4DR is complete, dependable, durable, accurate, visible and affordable — compact in design with integrated handle and weighing close to nothing. It is truly portable and easy to set-up. Now you have the power to work the way you always wanted to work!
- Red beam version
- Green beam version
- Autoscan beam control with line drawing
- Remote control capabilities
- Horizontal and vertical orientation
- Complete package
TP-L5 Series – Beam Alignment
Combine features and technology that have proven to meet the demands of contractors, and you’ll have a laser that more to the table than any other alignment laser on the market. Whether it’s in the trenches, over-the-top, or for laser guidance in mining and tunneling, Topcon is the industry standard. Choose a super-bright red or high-visibility green beam.
- Ultra-visible GreenBeam® technology
- Most accurate grade and leveling
- SmartLine® auto-alignment system
- Toughest cast aluminium housing
- Built-in vertical plumb beam
RL-200 – Slope Laser
Slope lasers are perhaps the most advanced of all rotating construction lasers. They are used over long working distances, and bring the same accuracy everywhere with extremely exacting slopes.
The RL-200 gives the machine operator a tool to set the desired cross slope and elevation values from the driver seat for improved productivity.
- Wide grade range (up to 25 % slope)
- Up to 100 hours battery life
- Increased working diameter – 1100 m
- Clear graphical display
- Environment rating IPX6
Topcon’s machine laser receivers and remote displays are value-priced grade control solutions for indicate and machine control automatic capability for dozers, scrapers, excavators, backhoes, and drag-boxes.
- Rugged, waterproof design
- 360° detection
- Multi-colour LED display
- Wireless & CAN compatible
- Plumb/Tilt Indication
- On-grade matching
Topcon laser receivers are indicate solutions for grade checking and machine control grade applications. They provide cost-effective solutions for grade control on small machines such as backhoes, mini-excavators, skid steer loaders, and other compact equipment.
- Machine control and grade checking capability
- Coarse to fine grade for machine control
- 270° detection range
- Red and green LED indicators
- Fast set-up with magnetic mount
Topcon laser receivers allow a single crew member to quickly and accurately finish any job — from sub-base leveling to concrete finishing.
- Two way communication
- Height alert and laser battery status
- 5 levels of LCD display precision
- Extended battery life