The GCX3 is the ideal local jobsite base/rover RTK (Real Time Kinematic) system or Network RTK rover. And like all of our products, you can customize it to meet your needs and create your own workflows.
- All-in-view constellation GNSS receiver
- 226 optimized satellite tracking channels
- Second generation POST2™ (Precision Orbital Satellite Technology) integrated antenna – robust signal tracking even around interference sources.
- Compact, lightweight, rugged and cable-free design
- Ideal network RTK rover
- Wireless, multi-channel Long-Range Bluetooth® technology
The GCX2 is the latest GNSS integrated receiver designed for lightweight and convenient field operation exclusively created for Sokkia. “Nicknamed ‘the bullet’, the GCX2 exemplifies a completely re-imagined approach to receiver design that offers an ultra-lightweight and ergonomic solution at a low cost.
- Dual frequency and multi-constellation GNSS RTK receiver
- Compact, lightweight, rugged, and cable-free design
- Bluetooth® and wireless multi-channel Long-Range Bluetooth technology RTK corrections
- Simplified user display
- Precision Orbital Satellite Technology (POST) integrated antenna
- 226 Channels with optimized satellite tracking technology
This high precision micro-centered antenna with integrated ground plane provides excellent tracking sensitivity and multipath rejection for all surveying and construction applications. The SA300 antenna supports L1/L2 frequencies from GPS and GLONASS satellite constellations. The SA300 can be paired with applicable Sokkia GNSS receivers to provide a high performance dual-frequency RTK system.
- Dual Constellation, Dual Frequency Survey and Mapping Antenna
- Precision Tuned and Micro-centered Design
- Rugged Enclosure with High Shock and Vibration Tolerance
The GRX2 fully integrated dual-constellation RTK GNSS receiver brings a new level of versatility and flexibility into your precision applications. It is affordable and scale-able with wireless technologies ideal for RTK operation, as a network rover, or as a static receiver.
- Fully Scalable
- 226 Channels (GPS+Glonass+SBAS)
- Integrated UHF+Cellular+Bluetooth
- Voice Navigation
- Compact, Watertight, and Rugged
- RTK and Static survey operations
The SATELLINE-EASy Pro wireless UHF radio modem provides the signal strength you’ll need to cover the largest Construction and Surveying sites. At *35 watts, the SATELLINE-EASy Pro provides reliable signal strength up to 50 miles (80 km). Featuring a wide 70 MHz operating bandwidth coupled with user selectable channel spacing and a unique continuous data package correction algorithm, you’re assured of reliable operation across the site.
- High output power of up to 35Watt*
- Wide 70 MHz (403-473 MHz) operating range
- User selectable channel spacing (12.5, 20 or 25 kHz)
- Fully compatible with 3rd party radio broadcast such as Trimble and Pacific Crest
- Multi-function user interface to indicate current operating status and configure the radio modem
- Automatic prevention of overheating
- Industry standard IP67 rating to withstand harsh surveying and construction environment
The GNR5 is capable of tracking all GNSS constellation including GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS as well as SBAS using 452-Channels with optimized satellite tracking technology. In short, the GNR-5 has a rugged and integrated design with longer operating time and high reliability. The GNR5 supports an extended communication options with an advanced web-server functionality.
- 452-Channels with optimized satellite tracking technology
- Superior signal tracking across the entire GNSS spectrum
- High-precision code and carrier phase measurements up to 100 Hz
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Integrated web interface with advanced receiver management features
- 32GB SDHC storage support