Leica iCON gps 60 is a new construction GNSS SmartAntenna for versatile positioning tasks specifically developed towards construction needs. Featuring superior GNSS technology and various integrated communication options, it meets all requirements for reliable and precise positioning work on site.
Its integrated display shows you full status information of the system simplifying operation and configuration. Leica iCON gps 60 offers exceptional network capability allowing you to work with Leica SmartNet and other RTK networks for high-accuracy GPS positioning.
- Superior GNSS technology for maximum accuracy and reliability. Features Leica SmartTrack+, Smart-Check+ and Leica xRTK
- Future-proof satellite tracking supports a wide range of satellite signals (GPS L1, L2, L2C, L5 and GLONASS L1/L2, Galileo)
- SmartLink – bridges RTK communication gaps up to 10 minutes
- All-purpose GPS solution can be used as construction site GNSS Base, Rover or Net Rover, or in supervisor vehicle
- Unique flexibility for entry level machine control mounted inside a construction machine and off machine applications
- Unique communication flexibility: integrated radio, modem and Bluetooth®
- Integrated high-speed 4G modem provides excellent network performance
- No controller required for base station set-up, meaning you need less hardware
- Unique flexible software licensing and feature upgrade concept: you invest in what you need
- Flexible communication options for corrections: tailored to all sites and regions, swap equipment between base and rover easily as required
Click here to learn more