The Sokkia SHC5000 field computer is ideal for the land surveying and mapping professional operating MAGNET Field, Field Site, and Field Layout software platforms. The compact and rugged hand-held device offers a crisp display even in bright sunlight conditions. An optional 4G LTE cellular modem enables direct communication with office staff and managers through the secure MAGNET Enterprise web service – instant file transfer from active project sites.
- 7 inch sunlight readable display
- Mil-STD 810G and IP68 certified
- 8MP rear, 2MP front digital cameras
- 4G LTE cellular modem, optional
- Internal GPS, 2 to 5 meter accuracy
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
The Sokkia SHC500 field controller is designed for the land surveying, mapping, and GIS professional operating MAGNET Field or MAGNET Field Layout software solutions. The proven hand-held device fits naturally in your hand and is a comfortable addition to your rover pole. The Sokkia SHC500 also is available with an optional 3.5G cellular modem for active internet connections from your project sites – immediate file transfer, chat messaging, and full project management using MAGNET Enterprise web services.
- 4.3 inch sunlight readable display
- MIL-STD 810G and IP68 certified
- 1GHz processor, 8GB internal, 512MB RAM
- 5MP digital camera, optional
- 3.5G cellular modem, optional
- Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity
- Windows 6.5 embedded
- 23 button keyboard control
- Multiple language support
MESA Field Tablet
With its large, high-contrast touchscreen, feature-rich operation, and application-expanding options MESA is much more than a data collector. It’s a workhorse. Connectivity includes standard Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi for effortless compatibility and convenience. MESA features include SD and SIM cards slots for essentially limitless memory, and rechargeable batteries with up to 16 hours of operation. An environmental rating of IP67 means it can withstand a 4 ft. drop and is waterproof even when submersed. Optional features include internal GPS receiver and cellular modem to add RTK or network functionality, or a 3.2MP camera. There’s even a docking station so your MESA can be configured for in-cab mounting for site managers.
- Windows® Imbedded Handheld 6 OS
- 5.7 VGA touchscreen, portrait – landscape enabled
- Bluetooth® wireless and WLAN connectivity
- 4Gb storage, 256Mb RAM
- Optional 3.5G cellular modem and internal GPS
- Intelligent Li-ion battery, up to 16 hours operation
- IP67 Dust/Water protection
S-10 – Mobile Field Controller
The Sokkia S-10 Data Collector is rugged, powerful, connected and compact, offering high performance with an outdoor readable display. The ergonomic design is easy to hold and enables all-day use with the lithium Ion battery. The S-10 handheld has cellular data capabilities for use with VRS networks or sending data to Magnet Enterprise. The 5-megapixel camera can be used to photo document assets in the field and location data can retrieved from the integrated GPS receiver. The waterproof IP65 and the 1 meter drop onto concrete will be proven on any construction site.
- Windows Mobile® 6.5
- 624MHz Intel X-Scale Processor and Graphics Accelerator
- Integrated Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi, and Cellular Modem
- Integrated 5 Megapixel Camera
- VGA Color Display, Sunlightreadable Transflective Touch Screen
- Waterproof IP65
The Sokkia Archer2 data controller is designed for the construction, mapping and survey professional operating MAGNET® and works with all Sokkia GPS receivers and total stations. The Archer2 has an optional 3.5G cellular modem that provides access to MAGNET Enterprise for sending and receiving data files and staying connected.
• Large Sunlight Readable Display
• MIL-STD 810G and IP68 Certified
• 1GHz Processor
• 5 MP Camera
• 3.5G Cellular Module (optional)
• Internal GPS 2-5m Accuracy